Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Sunlight At Last


Dear Diary,

Sunlight, at last. For the past, well, I don’t even know how many days, I’ve been held captive in another of the Eid Gomen’s underground lairs. It would have been the most horrible experience of my life, even if I didn’t have a rotting corpse as a roomie. Tamsik died the same night I arrived, but not before she imparted some really weird info and gave me a very strange ‘gift.’

The guys rescued me, even after I expressly told them to go for help if anything happened. This just goes to show you how wonderful democracy is. I was outvoted, and I’ve never been so grateful in my life.

But when Koen came into my cell with the rest of the guys, and I saw his face, after thinking I’d never see him again—I had to face something. This isn’t some crush I have; I’m falling in love with him. Actually falling is wrong, since it would signify that I’m not already there. I love him. And I don’t think he loves me back.

June B



Buy Surviving Serendipity at Amazon or Quake Direct!

Beware the sound of crying children, watch out for the barmaids, and whatever you do, don't let the Pegasus spit on you.
Surviving Serendipity--http://www.sylvaniamania.com

No comments: