Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Back from S.C.!

Oh, the horror of it all. To be plucked mercilessly from the warm and comfortable south, forced back to the frozen wastelands of the Poconos...it's torture, I tell you.
South Carolina was a blast. I had a great time. Met some great people, including some fellow Echelon authors, none of whom I'd met before. This was my first festival-type event, and I look forward to many, many more.
In other news, yesterday morning I got to go on the air with Gary, on the Gary In The Morning web radio show. The only unfortunate thing was I didn't get much promotional stuff done, as we were too busy cracking each other up. Good times, though, good times. Click on the link above and check the archives for the January 26 show, if you're interested in having a listen.

No comments: