Sunday, April 27, 2008

All's Quiet on the Eastern Front...

Some of you may have noticed that I haven’t blogged in, like, forever. The only reason I can cite is that I haven’t honestly had anything to talk about. I’ve been working on finishing up my third book, going to work, going to events about every other weekend or so, and that’s pretty much it. No one has hit me with my own bookmark lately, or given me a strangely colored golfball. It’s all been pretty routine. I don’t think I need to subject you to the minutia of my uber-boring existence.
However…I did have quite a lovely time at yesterday’s event, the Books, Brushes and Blooms Festival in Miller Park, East Stroudsburg. Despite the disastrous failure of the el cheapo canopy I bought for shade and protection from the possible rain, the day was a success. The weather held, I met a lot of great people, and it would appear I got a little bit of a tan, too! The East Stroudsburg Community Alliance, the group that put together this wonderful event, are planning another for October, so, for those of you who couldn’t make it yesterday, I highly recommend you come out for the next one. Keep an eye on my website for announcements!

No comments: