Saturday, January 24, 2009

OMG, I just got tagged!

...and now that I've finally figured out what that means, I can respond. Dani Greer at Blog Book Tours tagged me with this meme: what are six things that make you happy? My happy things change day-to-day, so I'll just list six things that have made me happy today:

-Breathing through my nose
-Shia LeBeouf (just finished watching Eagle Eye; I highly recommend)
-Tacos
-My husband, off on the same weekend as me
-Danny, FINALLY on Twitter
-My BlackBerry

And now, I hereby tag the following hapless victims:

Mary Cunningham
Sam Morton
Jenny Turner
Alyssa Montgomery
Michelle Scott
Christine Verstraete

Happy blogging, all!

Beware the sound of crying children, watch out for the barmaids, and whatever you do, don't let the Pegasus spit on you.
Surviving Serendipity--http://www.sylvaniamania.com

No comments: