Thursday, February 19, 2009

Bucket List


I’m kind of glad someone made that movie, since now we can call it something other than, “List of Things To Do Before I Die,” which is kind of morbid. I haven’t actually seen the movie though, since Jack Nicholson’s in it, and I’m allergic.
Here are some of the items on my bucket list, in case anyone’s interested.

1. Become successful enough at writing to comfortably, even luxuriously, support myself AND my husband.
2. Buy or build a log cabin on about forty wooded acres (with a pond), preferably someplace warm, and spend the rest of my life there with a crazy assortment of pets and farm animals.
3. Travel to Australia and New Zealand.
4. Travel to the British Isles, walk the moors, kiss the Blarney Stone, and see Nessie. (the Loch Ness Monster, not Bella’s kid)
5. Have an honest-to-goodness adventure

What’s on your bucket list?



Beware the sound of crying children, watch out for the barmaids, and whatever you do, don't let the Pegasus spit on you.
Surviving Serendipity--http://www.sylvaniamania.com

1 comment:

Sam Morton said...

My number 1 is the same as yours (except substitute wife for husband...not that there's ANYTHING wrong....Seinfeld). I could go on, but it occurs to me suddenly that your question could be rhetorical...